Some of Schaffer Library's material is stored offsite. If the library catalog lists an item as being Available at Schaffer Library Hattie St. (offsite - requestable).
* Follow instructions and click on "for request options >> Sign in"
* You will then be asked to enter your Union email username and password.
* For non Union ID holders you need to enter your ?? and ?? under Community Users.
* You are now logged in to the Library Services, as indicated by your name appearing in the upper right of the screen.
* Under "Get It" click on "Request: - request for pick up at Circulation Desk". You may fill in a date under "Not needed after ____ " or add a comment to the request. Click on "Send Request".
* You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted.
* When the item is available for you to borrow you will receive an email that the items is on the Hold Shelf at the Circulation Desk.
* To review your Requests or Loans; Look at your Search History, Favorites, or Library Card click on your name and choose your option.
* As always, please remember to logout of the My Library feature.
Did you lose something at the library?
Please check at the Circulation Desk for lost & found items.