1. Visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signup to sign-up with your Union email address. If you already have a Washington Post account with your Union email address, log in to washingtonpost.com with your account credentials.
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click Account Settings, make sure your email address is verified, if not, click "Unverified" to be sent a verification email.
4. Click the My Subscription tab.
5. Click Activate free digital access.
6. Once registered, you can access the digital Washington Post using browsers and apps.
7. Registration or access trouble? Please contact the Post customer service: email@example.com
1: Please go to nytimes.com/passes to register using your @union.edu email.
2: Once registered, you can access the digital NYT using browsers and apps.
3: The subscription is valid as long as you are affiliated with Union.
4: The fastest way to renew/reactivate your subscription is to create an account using your Union credentials.
Access trouble? Please contact NYT customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access trouble? Please contact CHE support: email@example.com or call 202-466-1000
1: Go to WSj.com/unioncollegeny
2: Once on the page, please use your @union.edu email for registration.
3: Create your own password: 5-15 characters long that contains at least one number. May not contain spaces, +, % or &.
4: You will receive and email confirmation from DownJones with subject "The Wall Street Journal Order confirmation".
5: You are set! You can also use apps to link to your subscription.
Access trouble? 800-568-7625 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Select resources without personal accounts
Follow this link to access content using your Union credentials.
Facsimile of issues of popular magazines. Courtesy of Schaffer Library, You have access to the latest issues of the following popular magazines: The New York Review of Books, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Bloomberg Businessweek, Consumer Reports, National Review, , Rolling Stone, TIME, Wired, Washington Monthly, National Geographic, and Architectural Digest.
Patronization of access is through Flipster iOS and Android apps.
Access Trouble: Please contact EBSCO: https://connect.ebsco.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
Create an account using social media or Gmail to access apps content.
You need to use the campus network to create and maintain access to database content. Without maintaining Union network connection, your access and your ability to download issues will expire in 7 days.
Access trouble? Please contact PressReader: https://care.pressreader.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
**Coverage includes access to current content, and up to 60 days of back issues to more than 6,000 newspapers and magazines from more than 100 countries and in over 60 languages.
The database provides an enhanced digital replica of your favorite publication just the way the title was printed. Please click here for more information about PressReader.
Titles include: The Guardian, Daily News, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, Chicago Tribune, The Times of India, Le Figaro, Variety, The Washington Times and Newsweek.